STUDENT SPIRITUAL SUBMERSION TIME AT TUSHITA HERMITAGE
Please note the following points when applying for Student Spiritual Submersion Time at Tushita Hermitage.
All dates 2018 dates for attending Tushita Hermitage are listed after this application section.
- Please apply for each Time that you wish to attend.
- Apply when the visit prior to the one you wish to attend has been completed. For example, if you wish to attend in March, please apply after the January event is complete.
- You are asked to come from the beginning of each Time. If you are not able to attend from the beginning - please apply for a Time when you can come from the beginning.
- Please apply up to 3 weeks prior to the start date of any Time
- Both the 10 day Times and 7 day times will allow for people to attend Tushita Hermitage for an initial 2 day Introduction as their first attendance, and for people attending their second or third time for a 5 day stay.
First time attendance (First 2 days)
From: 2.00 pm of first day To: 2.00pm third day
Anyone attending for the first time will come into Formal Satsang with Arohananda Ma, and, with chosen practitioners, be taken through an understanding and modalities to enhance the required body/mind preparation for clear and focused understanding of the Way of Life principles. Should you wish to attend, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
Second and third attendance (First 5 days)
From: 2.00 pm of first day To: 2.00pm fifth day
Anyone attending for their second or third time and have sat in Formal Satsang with Arohananda Ma, will continue with her teaching guidance and start attending Formal Satsang with Beloved Yanchiji in sitting times with other students. Should you wish to attend, please write to email@example.com for confirmation.
Fourth time (plus) attendance
From: 2.00 pm of first day To: 2.00pm last day
After attending for at least a 2 day Introduction, and two 5 day Times at Tushita Hermitage, you can apply to come for the whole 10 day Time.
Should you wish to attend, please write to Arohananda Ma firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
2018 ATTENDANCE DATES
Please note: Dates may be subject to change.
January 19 - 28 (10 day)
March 9 - 18 (10 day)
April 19 - 28 (10 day)
June 23 - 29 (7 day)
August 10 - 19 (10 day)
October 6 - 12 (7 day - may be altered due to building work at Tushita Hermitage)
October 20 - 26 (7 day - - may be altered due to building work at Tushita Hermitage)
December 7 - 16 (10 day)
What is a "Formal Student"?
Some of those attending Tushita Mystery School are drawn to practice and explore this way of life, emphasising our inherent OKness in a more formal way.
This includes a sincere desire to put into practice the learnings and understandings that arise from a more unproblematical relationship to life – in all the areas of our life.
It also includes attendance at Tushita Hermitage with Arohananda Ma or Yanchiji being the guiding teachers during this time and coming to Listening Groups (currently in Wellington, Auckland and Peria Valley).
There are no tests, beliefs or monetary requirements to become a formal student. Studentship by its very nature is open to us all.
How do you become a Formal Student?
If you feel drawn to explore what it means to be a formal student of the Way of Life at Tushita Hermitage and would like to spend time with others practising in this way you may wish to consider….
- Attending Formal Satsang with Yanchiji or Arohananda Ma
- Attending Study Groups with current practising students
- Attending an Introduction to the Tushita Hermitage